
I
See for yourself. I took a picture of Keenan and the long long hallways, that are "known" to be haunted. I have no idea what the white circle is in my picture.
See for yourself. I took a picture of Keenan and the long long hallways, that are "known" to be haunted. I have no idea what the white circle is in my picture.
We went over to the Pike, which is a restaurant row, night time place. We ate at Gladstone's, which was AWESOME! Keenan ate lobster, shrimp, and crab linguine, and I had salmon. It was so nice. Then when we got back, we took a self-tour throughout the ship. Yes it was scary. They have little signs around certain areas that have had "sightings of ghosts". And at one point Keenan got us lost, which he declines, and instead says it was just an "extended tour". So, I of course had to sleep with all the lights on in the room. And the Tv on, and my arms wrapped around him all night. It was a lot of fun even though I was scared. Then the next day we hung out and took another tour, and then spent the rest of the day together. He even got me a beautiful 3 cut-diamond ring to replace my first ring. We had such a memorable anniversary. I am so happy I am married to my best friend, and I love him and our 4 kids with all my heart!


beautiful ring! im so happy that u guys had a great weekend. :) and for that little white dot in the pic. that is definitely without a doubt an ORB! its a ghost!! CREEEEEPY!!
ReplyDelete