Monday, August 17, 2009
"This little light of mine"
The other day I was walking by Kee Kee's room, and heard him singing as he was "working." It was sooo cute, so I ran and got my camera. He was making a village, with cars and people inside, as Khalil was laying on a blanket watching him nearby. Kee is always building something with Legos or blocks. Every day in Pre-school last year during play time he would go straight over to the legos. And everytime I would volunteer and sit with him, all these little boys would come over to him and ask if he would build them a house or a car. I was very impressed...We had to personally ask Santa last year for some legos, just like the ones at school. He plays with other toys too, but by far his legos are his favorite! He made me a helicopter the other day. And it really was a helicopter. It had a little spinner on the back and everything.Its in the picture. He likes to make guns too. Thats what the second thing in the picture is...(and I always said I would never let my son play with guns, and truly boys will make guns with any and everything)I am amazed at his creativity though and am looking forward to kindergarten...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


aww he is so cute when hes not bad
ReplyDelete