Thursday, August 20, 2009

Life's a Beach!
















Summer is almost over and we finally managed to go to the beach. Me and the kids that is. We are only 5 minutes away, but the thought of lugging the baby down there and all the sand that comes along with the trip was enough to put it off. It was Khalil's very first time and it actually worked out alright. It wasnt the hottest day, and actually was pretty cold when we got there. Im glad I bundled the baby up good before we left. I took his car seat carrier down and plopped us onto a big blanket and set up the umbrella. The other kids immediately ran off to play and dig in the sand. I took a couple pictures of the baby before he got mad and wanted to take a nap. It was so relaxing and beautiful. It got warmer and the kids played in the water in front of me while I layed down and read a book for the next few hours. I definately don't go to the beach as much as I should. It is one of my favorite places to be. Its such a calm relaxing place to me.





I let Khalil feel the sand on his feet, he seemed to like it, and he kept watching the kids run in the waves. I wish I would have gotten some better pictures. Maybe we will go again next week...

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! That sounds like a perfect day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahi hope we go to the beach this week...

    ReplyDelete