Saturday, August 8, 2009

Softball






















My girls love softball. In fact, we are all a little obsessed with softball. They have both been playing since they were 5 years old. Keenan has been coaching them off and on since tee-ball, and has had them for the past 2 years straight in softball. Its been extra special for the girls because Abu (their grandpa) has been helping out too. And he knows a lot!
Malia plays 1st base and pitches...(Just like Grandma Summers did!) Nessie plays almost anywhere, she's a little firecracker! We always get a kick out of how nonchalant Nessie is when she gets up to bat. She stands there like she isnt serious, and then next thing you know she hits the ball and is half way home. Same in the field. She can catch almost anything thrown her way. I love watching them both play! They have been playing all summer at a park near our house, and they call themselves "Hot Shots".

2 comments:

  1. They look great! I bet it is so much fun to watch them out there. I can't wait for Seth to start tee-ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if I post this twice...I thought I already posted, but it didn't show up.

    It must be so exciting to see your girls out there playing softball! I can't wait until Seth starts tee-ball!!

    Also, I wanted to comment on Khalil's peas and jumping, but I couldn't comment on those posts?? Anyway, the peas...wow, they're EVERYWHERE! How exciting! I was going to start the peas on Friday, but I still haven't. I really can't put it off too much longer.

    Khalil looked soooo cute jumping! He really enjoys that, huh? I need to pull our jumperoo out, I guess.

    ReplyDelete