I cant believe my little guy is half way to being one year old....He is such a blessing to our family and I thank God everyday that he belongs to me. He is really special.
We went to his dr. appt today, and he weighs 17lbs. 10oz. and 26in. long. The dr. said he's 30% for his length and 50% for weight. So, I think Im gonna have another chunky boy. Yea for me...The dr. did say not to worry about anything because its just babyfat...Haha
I love his personality. He is so cautious. He just stares at people, clings to me, and grabs at everything near him...I do feel a bit sad. I havent always been the one that loves the whole baby stage, usually thats Keenan. But I love having a baby in the house. I really don't want this boy to get bigger. It just feels like everything is happening too fast. He just started crawling last week. And yesterday he got his first tooth. I never thought I could love another little boy like my Kee Kee but I do and Im so glad he's here.


No comments:
Post a Comment