Friday, September 18, 2009

First Day of School





This is a couple weeks late.

The kids all started school. Malia started middle school. I cant believe I have a child this big. Its super scary. But its very exciting at the same time. She likes all the teachers she has and is adjusting well. It felt like deja vu the first day of school. Malia and her best friend Savannah (since kindergarten) walked into the school together. I remember doing that back then when they were only 5 years old. Me and her mom thought it was really neat. Wow, does time really fly.

Nessie started 4th grade. She is very happy that her sister doesnt go to the same school as her. Her teacher is great! Mrs. Givens. She is structured, organized, and she just had a baby last year. So, I already love her! Nessie tends to be a "social butterfly" as many of her previous teachers have called her. So, I like teachers that are strict, not in a mean way. But just very structured. She does well with that. I know she's gonna do great...

Kee is in Kindergarten. And yes I cried the first day of school. Parents got to sit in the classroom while the teacher read a story. I got all emotional thinking of my baby growing up. The second day of school he told me right away when I picked him up, "MOM, I have to tell you something. I have a girlfriend. But dont tell anyone." Oh my goodness! He is seriously growing up.

This year is gonna be fun.

1 comment:

  1. oooohh you werent suppose to tell anyone about keenans girlfriend. did he figure out her name yet? :)

    ReplyDelete