Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Very behind

Ok,so I officially have dropped the ball with my blogging. I cannot believe it has been since May that I last posted here. I pretty much let the whole summer pass on by. A recap of the last few months: Keenan had a really great year in tball...so fun to watch him learn to play the sport and actually keep up with the Dodgers and the players with me this season.
We got Lil's a potty chair, that he has yet to use properly.
We had our annual San Diego vacation, and had the best time yet... Went to our favorite baseball stadium (sorry Dodgers) We try to make it a yearly thing to go see the Padres play...
Went to Sea World, Lil's first time. The "big" kids sat in the front of the Shamu show and got drenched! It was a fun time...

Visited with our cousins and my sister for a week. And got Disneyland passes....went to the beach, went to Magic Mountain for the first time, and did so much more.
I cant believe September has come and gone, and we are getting ready to finish up October.
The kids have really good teachers this year and I like it because its the first year Keenan is in full-time. ( need a break sometimes). I have enrolled back in school, and am currently taking some Real Estate classes and finance classes. Dont know where that will take me. I love it a lot, especially the math. Being in school has relit the fire inside me to want to finish. I plan on taking another full load in the spring to FINALLY finish up my teaching degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment