Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 here we come!


Alright so its almost been 2 weeks into the New Year and I havent quite gotten to my "resolutions". Of course on the top of my list for the year is to lose 20 more pounds. #2 would be more family memories which includes more alone time with husband. #3 is to save save save. With all that said, Ive started working a part-time job at Macy's. It was supposed to be seasonal but Im gonna continue until I feel it becomes too much. Keenan has been working at LAX airport redoing the electric in the international terminals and it's been good because he is so close to home and especially the kids' school. New Years at the Smith house this year was pretty low-key. We played games as a family. I kicked butt in Guess Who Extra! And we had pizza and I was surprised the kids all stayed up till 12. Khalil was in bed early though. We toasted to the New Year at midnight and all went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment